Front-end (drone ground station) Software Engineer
Are you interested in flying technology? Does the way people interact with machines fascinates you? Co-developing user-friendly ground station software for drones sounds interesting to you? Are you ready to use your creativity for designing a human machine interface for real life applications?
Then look no further, this is the place for you!
Join now Atmos UAV and be a part of our fast-growing team. Located in Delft, our company is specialized in the development and production of industrial drones. Our flagship, Marlyn, is a high-end reliable mapping & surveying drone for professional users. Her uniqueness is that she can fly efficiently like a normal aircraft but also, take-off and land vertically just as helicopters do! As a new member, you are going to strengthen our team both with your skillset and unique personality.
We are looking for someone who is crazy about programming graphical user interfaces! Are you the enthusiastic Front-end software engineer we are looking for?
Your tasks are to:
- Integrate UX/UI design in front-end
- Conduct pilot tests on our professional drones to assess the functionality of your code
- Debug, maintain, and improve existing software
- Review and test code
- Closely collaborate with our software development team on integrating new functionalities into a seamless customer experience
- Work in a multidisciplinary team on one common goal
- Work with real flying robotics and build applications in a highly innovative industry
- Hold a degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge in C# and WPF (or other similar object oriented programming language)
- 1+ year relevant software development experience including object-oriented design and multithreading
- Experience with version management software (GIT)
- Be a self-start and self-motivated to perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language
What we consider a plus:
- 2+ year(s) software development experience in a technical environment
- Basic experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with CI systems and unit testing
- Experience with Telerik
- Experience with UAV path planning, control, or guidance
- General hobby aeromodelling experience, building and/or flying model airplanes
- Experience with different geographical coordinate systems
- Previous work experience in start-up / scale-up
- Work in one of the Europe’s leading technology hubs, and experience innovation at first hand
- A highly collaborative structure which maximizes each person’s expertise and creativity
- Exploit your intellect and realize your potential in a company that enables you to turn your unique ideas into reality
- You will be part of an ambitious team which values people first and loves to celebrate achievements
Who we are:
- We are all unique individuals, but we act as a team that enjoys spending time together. teamwork is at the core of our business
- We all work towards the same goal with devotion & passion
- We always listen. That's why our communications, both externally and internally, are defined by responsiveness
- We want to challenge each other and give ownership. This is how we improve ourselves and move forward as a team
Sounds like a good fit for you?
Apply now and let’s take-off together!